Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Heated argument, post-squabble soup served

Last night marked the first argument between Bede and I as we discussed the handover of the tenancy agreement. Bede will be leaving on Feb 13th and we have agreed to sign the tenancy agreement over to me. The problem I have with that is the house is not in the same condition as it was when Sam initially signed the agreement in 2005. So I want an inspection to work out how much bond we could expect back, or what things need to be fixed before we all move out. But this took Bede by surprise as he thought it would be as simple as signing over the agreement, sweet as. A heated argument followed and an intermission was kindly provided by Sophia calling to arrange the trip down to Kiwiburn this weekend. The argument continued shortly after intermission and eventually wound down until consensus was reached. I went for a run and Bede made soup. On return, I made french toast with blueberrys and cream. Bex, Bede and I listened to 80s synth pop and ate soup and french toast. It's all good for now, but I expect there may be a few more disagreements to come.

No comments: